It is the policy of Taylor Construction Plant Ltd and Light Green Power Ltd to ensure that all
aspects of its business activities, i.e. the design, assembly, sale and hire of equipment for use in
construction, industrial and domestic environments, are carried out with due care for the
TCP & LGP believe that effective management of environmental issues is an ethical obligation
and is good business practice. This is an integral part of our business strategy.
The controls and procedures implemented to achieve this include the following:
- Being aware of, and complying with, the environmental requirements of Interested Parties
and environmental legislation that is relevant to the Company’s business activities.
- Identifying the significant environmental aspects of our activities, ensuring these are
monitored, and actions taken to reduce their impact on the environment, as far as are
- Taking all appropriate precautions to prevent pollution.
- Conserving the use of material and energy resources, particularly any that are non-renewable.
- Establishing Environmental Objectives to continually improve our environmental
performance to prevent pollution and monitor progress towards their achievement.
- Requiring our contractors, and those suppliers that we can influence, to have due regard
for the environment themselves and to acknowledge and comply with our policy and
This Policy is reviewed annually. It is communicated to all members of staff (via the TCP HR
Services Website) and any contractors, or consultants working on our behalf. It is also available
to our Clients, Interested Parties and the general public, on request.
Reviewed and authorised by: